Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's Expensive Getting Healthy

We live on the Eastern Shore in world a little behind the rest of the world.  We have one health food store locally and it's expensive!  But what are you supposed to do when you need certain products like chia seeds and hemp seeds.
Until we really figure out what we like and will continue to use I don't want to make any big purchases on-line.
On the flip side, we have so many wonderful farms in every direction you look.  And that is well worth living here.
Our CSA crop is a wonderful addition to our diet.  We just picked up this weeks crop and have spaghetti squash on the mind.
Tomorrow is a beach day but then some serious experimenting is going to happen.  And when I say experimenting I mean it.  I am NOT a cook.  I don't like to cook so this is a double challenge.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment