Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bad Version of Eggplant Pomodoro Pasta

I saw a delicious looking recipe on-line called Eggplant Pomodoro that included red wine vinegar and olives and so on.   A little Mediterranean which is good for Steve's skin but when I went to make it I realized I really wasn't prepared.

So typical of a non-chef, non-cook!  So I did what I do and I substituted.  I thought it was good but I decided either I don't know how to cook eggplant well or I just don't like it.

While the family nibbled on some fresh green beans I cut up some:
--eggplant
--broccoli
--onion
--tomatoes
--garlic
and boiled up quinoa spiral noodles (what are they called, the spiral)?

After all the vegetables were sauteed in a little oil and lemon I tossed in the noodles.  It wasn't really yummy (but good) but I wish I took a picture because it looked superb.

A little salt and pepper, extra lemon for me and of course Steve added his sirachi, which makes anything good!

I don't care though because he ate a boat load of fresh ingredients full of all the nutrients a fella needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment